Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How Can YOU Cure Headaches Without Medicine?


Hello, I have been suffering because of migraine headache for about two years. It almost destroyed my life, but I was searching the internet for some cures (pills did not helped me), and finally I am headache free.
In this article I will help you to understand how to cure headaches without medicine. Basically to eliminate the headache you have to understand that you first have to eliminate the causes of headaches. I will write this article using points.
So basically the first thing you should try is turning off all lights and turning off or at least down the music. Then you should sit and try to relax. The best way to do this is focusing on your breath. You can try counting your breaths, it's a very good to method and many people use it.
Also you can try drinking cold water. This is one of the easiest ways to cure headaches without medicine because the only thing you have to do is to drink one liter of water per hour. This actually helped me personally when I was having the headache problem.
So, another way to cure headaches without medicine is drinking mint or other herbal products. You can also try taking a bath with mint. You should remember that the water should be warm,and a massage bath is highly recommended.
I hope that those tips helped you. You can also visit my webpage which is reviewing the best resources that will help you to cure headaches without medicine, and show you many ways to achieve that goal. Thank you for reading and have good luck with curing your headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment